Friday, October 06, 2006

 

The Scariest Thing I've Ever Seen



I went to a private Christian school from 4th grade until about halfway through my Junior year when I was forced to drop my beloved Art class for yet another Bible class. There were seven of us who were going to vocational school for the first half the the day which kept us from taking Bible. I guess the faculty sat around and decided that the seven of us needed Bible class the most and rearranged the schedules for the entire class so that Bible would be taught in the afternoon... forcing us all to attend. It was pretty crazy. I mean we even had Blair (The Facts of Life's own Lisa Whelchel) with her ventriloquits dummy and some handicapped relative of Elvis visit us to spead the Word, but nothing was as crazy as this movie looks.
Kinda reminds me of the crazy Christian rantings of "God Warrior" Margarite from Trading Spouses last year.


Comments:
The scarier thing is that the public is not making the connection between these wackadoos and the war in Iraq. Certainly the president has us there out of greed, but I think he really believes he is helping to bring about Armageddon as described in Revelations. There is a huge evangelical warrior thing going on among the Neo-cons that has not been discussed because it isn't the aspect of their whole movement that they discuss.

By the way, I can't BELIEVE you never told me you met Blair!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?