Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

Watch This Space

Well, we still don't have our broadband hooked up but we got our satellite last week (reruns of Frasier 24 hours a day! YAY!) and the phone was finally switched on yesterday. It takes forever to get anything done here! The phone company didn't seem phased in the slightest when we told them we would be without a phone for over a month. You gotta love red tape!
Oh well. 2 down and 1 to go. Right now I'm using a dial-up connection (shudder) and BT charges per minute so this won't be one of my usual long winded diatribes. I just didn't want you to think I've forgotten about my faithful readers.
Next week I head to the states for what will probably be the last trip home for a while where I will once again be without a proper internet connection, but I will try to write a little something.
TTFN.

Comments:
Thank goodness! I was getting concerned that you had been struck with the Avian flu, perhaps had been sequestered in the Big Brother house with Pete Burns or something of the sort.
 
I will once again be without a proper internet connection...

What, you mean there's no internet in America? Cheer up hun, its not all bad, at least you'll be able to vist Targé five times a day for a bit...

Buy me somthin' pretty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?