Friday, April 07, 2006

 

Britain's Next Top Models, Part 2

You may recall a couple of months ago I told a little photo shoot Blake and I did for UK.Gay.com. I never really understood what the article was going to be about and really didn't want to participate but Blake did (Blake wanting attention? NO!) so I agreed.
It was during the photo shoot that the word "bear" was thrown around. Now, Blake might be considered a bear but I wouldn't be under any definition of the word. I even said this to the little stylist-slash-reporter. Apparently, he figured that anyone who went to XXL must be a bear which was evident from the photos of his other models.
Anyway, I told you that I would let you know when the article came out so here it is. Just one thing ... it's not an article. It's a fucking picture poll! It's a fucking picture poll of beautiful bears and their admirers! I definitly would not have participated had I know that I was going to be judged in a Hot or Not style poll. I don't have the self-esteem for that mess.
So go ahead, have a look. I'll wait ...
Don't I look like a corpse? You'd think that makeup girl would have used a little spray tan on me or something! I swear to god I think they told her to make me look a good decade older than I am.
Now I'll never be a teen model!

Comments:
My dear, don't fret - I gave you top marks - I know what you look like in real life...
 
Jim's bf is a personal injury lawyer. You should sue. If that isn't defamation of character, I don't know what is.

On the upside, at least you didn't have to wear that god-awful checked jacket. Poor Blake looked like he was about to go hunting foxes with Princess Margaret.
 
Okay, sitting in an anonymous hotel room in Amsterdam on Sunday night so I can get to a meeting before 9am on a Monday, having had three glasses of wine to dull the pain, and unfortunately listening to John Kerry blather on about fuck all, I MUST comment. 1. Gay men are cruel school yard bullies - I thought you looked fab. Europeans LOVE a healthy, yet pale facade; 2) This is a great cultural view of European fashion - it was not designed or SEWN for the corn fed American male - checks look like crap on a real sized male, dammit! Anyway, the lesbo in the crowd - not that I can judge - thought you both looked GREAT. And by the way, John Kerry discussing the differences between branches of the Muslim faith is truly laughable... granted GB can't do much better but he has the fabulous, and semi sexi Condi to coach him! Love ya!
Ann
 
I gave you both top marks too.... repeatedly.....


Yes, Blake's jacket is a tad odd.... very ghetto!
 
I am the next Doctor Who! Just looking for my scarf now.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?